Old December 28th 10, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default new yearz pwanz

dat depindz, whut kulur iza sand I wants sum sand dat iz brown or tan, i
duzint wantsa white samd beclawz dat willz remind minesef offa snowz, ifin
itz brown sand i iz in, trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow unplugs her heating pad she brought to Mosey's house, says her
thank you's and good bye's. When she gets home, she runs to the puter
room and punches up Australia. Dere are lotza beechez here. here is one
kalled Whale Beech and itself iz bootifuls. Trudi how bout whale beech?
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi wakez furm a nap she tellz mosey anna meowie she must go home...

after porting home she is sitting still thinking about how beri kowlde it
iz, she remfurz herown catversation with willow who also hatez da
kowlde...
I iz NOTTED stayin in diz kowlde, I iza kittee, I kan go anewreeerez..
itz summertimez inna 'strailia, I iz gowinder...

callz willow onna catilite phone... willow i iz gowinta 'strailia... duz
ursef wantsa go... anna ifin ursef duz ursef kan efin pikda pwaze, i
thinkz we shuld go anna pwanna partee fur new yerz efe, it juzt hasta be
beetter dan diz horrible cowlde...

Trudi, pakin herown bagz