Old December 28th 10, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default new yearz pwanz

Awwh, soundz fun! Iz on duty tho. Meowmie slipped onna dat nasty frozen
snowmonster stuff anna she's hurted her back again. Wez on purr and soft
yip/wag duty herez.

Daisy-chan, doing Magnifiscent purr duty

"Granby" wrote in message
I looked anna mosdt of dem beeches is white but dat minds me too much of
sno. Diz one iz a dark brown and will show off all da kitties beaudy when
dem is sunnink demselvez. Dere r no hoomanz, ho houzez. We kan ask Mellia
to design plazes for doze who don't like da out and for da bities ta play
and beez safez.

Dere if rume to store fudz and still lotza beech rume and rume to lay in
da sun.

Willow sends this message to Trudi and begins ta pak. She puts the heating
pad back on Gramby's bed as she won't be needing it in Stralia. I sure
hopez other cats join uzes dere but we iz going kauze we hatez da kold and
it hurtz our own bonez.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
dat depindz, whut kulur iza sand I wants sum sand dat iz brown or tan, i
duzint wantsa white samd beclawz dat willz remind minesef offa snowz,
ifin itz brown sand i iz in, trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Willow unplugs her heating pad she brought to Mosey's house, says her
thank you's and good bye's. When she gets home, she runs to the puter
room and punches up Australia. Dere are lotza beechez here. here is
one kalled Whale Beech and itself iz bootifuls. Trudi how bout whale
beech?
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi wakez furm a nap she tellz mosey anna meowie she must go home...

after porting home she is sitting still thinking about how beri kowlde
it iz, she remfurz herown catversation with willow who also hatez da
kowlde...
I iz NOTTED stayin in diz kowlde, I iza kittee, I kan go anewreeerez..
itz summertimez inna 'strailia, I iz gowinder...

callz willow onna catilite phone... willow i iz gowinta 'strailia...
duz ursef wantsa go... anna ifin ursef duz ursef kan efin pikda pwaze,
i thinkz we shuld go anna pwanna partee fur new yerz efe, it juzt hasta
be beetter dan diz horrible cowlde...

Trudi, pakin herown bagz