Old September 30th 03, 12:44 PM
badwilson

No, it must have been something really liquid because of how it's kind of
"dyed" the fur. Almost like food colouring or something. But I don't have
that, so it couldn't have been it. Nail polish would be sticky and turn
hard. Also I keep it all in a box and it's hard to get to.
Yeah, I'll have to figure something out with asking her. She's coming back
tomorrow but unfortunately I have to be out again while she's here so I'll
miss her again :-( In the meantime I'm keeping a close eye on him to make
sure he doesn't take a turn for the worse.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

"CK" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
No, I have nothing like that here. Just your average windex, dishsoap,
toilet cleaner and Ajax for the floor. She doesn't bring anything with

her,
guaranteed. It's really weird. Also, Vino is fine, thank goodness. If

he
licked off some strong chemical from all 4 paws, you'd figure he'd be a
pretty sick kitty by now.
Still mystified...

Nail polish?? Could a bottle of nail varnish have fallen and broken,
Vino got some on his paw, and the maid cleaned up the rest of the mess?
Is it possible for you to "question" the maid by showhing her Vino's paw
(provided the color's still there when she comes next time) and having a
quizzical and concerned - not angry - look on your face. Maybe she then
could show you what it was. Or do you have a friend there who speaks
Thai and could ask her directly, in a gentle way as to not frighten her?

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63