Old September 30th 03, 02:28 PM
Ted Davis

On 30 Sep 2003 06:44:08 -0500, "badwilson"
wrote:

No, it must have been something really liquid because of how it's kind of
"dyed" the fur. Almost like food colouring or something. But I don't have
that, so it couldn't have been it. Nail polish would be sticky and turn
hard. Also I keep it all in a box and it's hard to get to.
Yeah, I'll have to figure something out with asking her. She's coming back
tomorrow but unfortunately I have to be out again while she's here so I'll
miss her again :-( In the meantime I'm keeping a close eye on him to make
sure he doesn't take a turn for the worse.

Some of my cats sometimes have red/orange stains on their paws and
sometimes track it around: pasta sauce - I let them lick the plate and
sometimes they put their front paws on the plate and in the sauce to
get at a tender morsel toward the middle.

T.E.D. )