Old June 17th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT - If there is an afterlife...

I thought about this and, my family didn't like me when they were here, for
the most part. Being "handicapped" they felt it was more bother than
anything. So, I will have to go with the animals that I loved and loved me
along the way.

I already know I will see the people that I loved that I met along life's
way so that isn't even a thought.
wrote in message
On Jun 17, 6:32 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
... who would you most like to meet and talk to there (besides the supreme
being)?

CatNipped

My RB kitties. Just to be able to smell their fur one more time, and
listen to their purrs and burbles as I scritch their favourite spots.
All those other people, sure they were important, but they weren't my
life and part of my soul.

And now I'm crying, sentimental fool that I am.

Helen M