Old June 17th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Helen M: How's Cleo? (was: OT - If there is an afterlife...)

wrote:

My RB kitties. Just to be able to smell their fur one more time, and
listen to their purrs and burbles as I scritch their favourite spots.
All those other people, sure they were important, but they weren't my
life and part of my soul.

And now I'm crying, sentimental fool that I am.

But who can blame you? You're under stress right now. How is Cleo doing?

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^