Old July 5th 05, 05:08 PM
Irulan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINGER-LYNN!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time
"Julie Cook" wrote in message
I can't remember the exact date but I believe it is before mine which is
next monday. Therefore, if I'm right, you are celebrating your 50th
birthday this week. I hope it is the best day ever and that all the stars
line up right for 24 hours so you can enjoy your day.

We have a dominoes effect this year of individuals turning 50 and I can't
remember who all is involved but right now Ginger-lynn is first and she
tumbles me into 50 and I tumble Pam Shirk in September. Who else is a
member of the 1955 club? Wish we could have a huge rpca 50's birthday
party!

Hugs and headbutts and jolly celebrations to you Ginger-lynn. May you
enjoy your very special day in a very special way.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus