Old July 5th 05, 07:35 PM
Julie Cook

Awww, thanks, Julie and everybody.

Actually, though, mine is after yours :-) Mine is technically next
Weds., the 13th.

Darn! and here I thought you were older than me, lol!!
But I am having a party (damn it, I *am* having a
party!) this Saturday to celebrate.

Sounds like a very good idea. DH and I are going to upstate New York
for a race. I've told everyone involved that they need to prepare to
take me somewhere special for dinner on Saturday night. I understand
there are a number of very nice wineries in this area so I'm planning to
make reservations somewhere special. I'll think of you Saturday night
while you're partying.

Julie