Old July 5th 05, 10:19 PM
polonca12000

Wishing you the best birthday ever, Ginger-lyn and for the days and months
that follow to be just as nice,
--
Polonca & Soncek

wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:47:58 -0400, "Julie Cook"
wrote:

I can't remember the exact date but I believe it is before mine which is
next monday. Therefore, if I'm right, you are celebrating your 50th

birthday
this week. I hope it is the best day ever and that all the stars line up
right for 24 hours so you can enjoy your day.

We have a dominoes effect this year of individuals turning 50 and I can't
remember who all is involved but right now Ginger-lynn is first and she
tumbles me into 50 and I tumble Pam Shirk in September. Who else is a

member
of the 1955 club? Wish we could have a huge rpca 50's birthday party!

Hugs and headbutts and jolly celebrations to you Ginger-lynn. May you

enjoy
your very special day in a very special way.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Awww, thanks, Julie and everybody.

Actually, though, mine is after yours :-) Mine is technically next
Weds., the 13th. But I am having a party (damn it, I *am* having a
party!) this Saturday to celebrate. It is, of course, a nightmare.
DH is not very helpful right now, the place is a mess, there's no
time. Sigh. But I don't care. Saturday is going to be good, it is,
it is. Something nice and fun just *has* to happen this year! I wish
I could invite you all, but you are all invited in spirit :-)

And I was going to do a post like this today! I knew there was you
and several other '55ers with birthdays in July.

So a big giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those turning the Big 5-0 this
month, those who turned it early this year, and those who will later
in the year!

50 rules!

and Happy Purrday Julie!!!

Ginger-lyn
who already got her AARP invite several months ago -- lol

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)