Old October 5th 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Datz grate! I rememfur wen yu wuz uh hansum spa model, an yu luukt gudgud
inna toga tuu! Yu ar sooo big an strong dat I reeeleee need yur hewlp in da
stok rum. An yaz inbintorree kontrol iz empurrtunt. I kin purlay on da
kalklulaytur wiff mine paddypawz so we wunt hab trubbel chargin moor den 18
toonaz.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
. ..
I wud be glad to moddle -- fur a short time I wuz a spa model wif da late
Miz Allegra. I kan hewp in da stok rum, too -- shud I juss make shur derez
a fyoo uv awl da itemz in da shop at awl timez? As fur maff, I kan kownt
to 18, if dat hewpz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wy fangu, Sunnydance, da iz bery swete ov yu.
It mite be da I wyll need hewlp modling, ur in da stok ruum.
Du yu du maff? I dunt du buukkeapink tuu gud.
--
Pitô.ônya