Old October 5th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Diz iz juzt uh sampul ov da joolryz in stok.

O8 and O*
ar twu ringz

***************************
an
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ar twu braceletz.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
an
ar juzt twu of owr nekukazez.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
We willz be dere tomorrow. I gotz da grambys kredit kard and scooter gotz
da pen numberz. I will needz jeelryz , a necklace ta matchz da toga. Duz
youz haz matckink flip flops in peach?
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

I gotz a peachy wun in stok furr yu tu try.
Itz on Clarence...nooo nottid da kitty naymed dat.

P2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I izunt an xpurrt or anithin but i thinkz itz like wif hoomanz, dey iz
looze
so you allatime lukez gud init, anna besidez you iza kitte, so by dat
fakt
alone you will luk wunnerful, Chester
Granby wrote in message
Togaz? Doz dem look ok on fluffy girlkittiez? I neffer had one of dem
beforz bud woudz like somphin differenze. I likez peach kolorz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
you know dem togaz wuz purti kumfurtable, Chester, hopin hizown
gueztz
is
kumfurtable
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
I wyll be glad tu tayke offuurr diz grate rezponzibility, an tu
follow
in
the pawprintz ov sutsh fyne speziminz of kittyhuud.

We wyll hab efurryting needed, buttid if ennykittee styll haz togaz
frum
the
lazt affair in Rome, doze wyll be uhpropriate, az wyll ennyting elze
yu
mite
hab, ur we kin awl go shoppink tugedderer, in Athenz, ur Paris
...Fur
wedwink giftz awlzo.
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote in message
ups.com...
Pitoonya, Meowmie haz been reeding summa da poztz furum lazt
yeer's
Ball, an we see dat yu kept the Booteek runnin smoothlee in owr
absenze. Yu haf dun such a gud job as manijur, dat I am gowing tu
transfur ownership uf da Booteek tu yu. We are gowin tu try tu be
heer moor often, but da Spa iz gowin tu be awl dat I ken handul,
an
yu
deserf full ownership (an da profitz!).

We were lukkin ovur da old employee lizt for da Spa and Booteek,
an
it
is bof sad and wif a smile dat we rememfur owrz frenz who haf gone
tu
da Bridj - Gretchen Marie, Babette, Liddle Zoe Underfoot, Dyna Mo/
Myte, Allegra.

Cinni