Old October 5th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

On Oct 5, 1:00 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Welz Sunrise u must b da nize one of da familez. Thank youownselfz for da
mesage and....neffer mindz, hav a gudgud dayz. O.T. glad da gramby iz ina
gud mood after we stole da fudz.

Meowmie Micki issa typebiten dis. Uncl Bill willbe very nicetoo us
toonaite. Hee wuz two grumpee diss mornin for wurdz or even for
hisses.

Sunrize, da PRITTY wun.

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in oglegroups.com...
On Oct 5, 5:03 am, "Granby" wrote:

Whyz iz Unka Bill kikin stuffz? Did da Yankez loze somphin? O.T jus
wonnering.

He wudnt typebite four uz dis morning. Neow he tol me to tell yu to
min yur own biznezz, so heee will typebite DAT. Heee issina bad mude.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
glegroups.com...
wrote:

Of korze we du!
Weez got Red Hatz wiff fwffurz, frillz, layze, netting, an fowlerz.
Awlzo
felt ur nitt. mozt hav uh tutsh ov purple in da trym. I wud e-mayl
pitshurz ov dem tu ennykittee hoo wishez.

Kud weee com SHOP sumtim? I fink dat wud beee funfun. WooToo hav nevr
had daplezur uv shoppin but shee wud figger itout. Meee anna my dotr
Missy anda diva Sunriz luv shopn. Weee culd breedng my sun Winnie tooo
carreee stuff caus hee issa boycat anna very galant. For dat matter,
iff yu don't min, wee cud breeeng Bear da d*g or Uncl Bill case wee
bot tooo much for Winniee too cary. Uncl Bill issa yellin an kikin
stuff rite now buthee will gettover it.

An I know Sunriz ann meee wud wuv daspa. Dis sound gudgud all roun.

Maggie May

--

"In the meantime, claws grow back, and you can still bite
people, or drop lamps onto their heads."

--
Pitô.ônya

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
messagenews:1q38g3pqqi6ua5jne2q9petgop89vc94sl@4ax .com...

booteek question: do you have red hats this year?
beauty

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:24:58 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

you iz gonna likit, Trudi, sharpin herown pinsil
Granby wrote in message
After diz venture iz ofver, we ladiez may all nedz da spaz afore da
wedwink
ta get restedz up. Piglet
wrote in message
groups.com...
On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
concatulationz onn yourown new buzinezz, it willz be nize ta hafa
spa
opin
agin, Trudi, who would still likta wrote
in
message

Da Spa an Booteek ar lyke ennyfing in da Commyunitee - alweez
deyre
inna bakgrownd. It jewst taykes sumwum tu rememfur an go wif it
:-)

Trudi, yu ar still owr valued recepshyunist - get redee fur
appoyntmentz!

We myte need tu fill sum vacanciez in da staff - I'll haf tu luk
up
da
employee filez.

Cinni- Hide quoted text -