Old March 12th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Elsewhere

Default MD's & vets.

I give him a 9 out of 10.

(but have to confess we once had a thing )

Els

"James" schreef in bericht
My problem with MD's is they don't take the time to educate you. This
may be due to the fact that they are paid by insurance instead of
weathy patients. They put you through a bunch of cover theiir ass
tests and are lousy in the art of healing. Worst are the ones who
couldn't get a good job and think they're better than working for a
low cost provider.
I also get the feeling that vets are not any better because people
come here with questions after they've been to the vet.

How do you rate your vet?