Old January 8th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Germany dioxin contamination mess - could it affect pet food?

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
But you didn't ask the right question and didn't interpret the answer
right. Whiskas (the company you were dealing with) makes catfood in
factories in China, for domestic Chinese consumption; there haven't
been any problems with that product, but they have catfood factories
elsewhere in the Far East which exported contaminated product *to*
China and poisoned pets there. (Not with melamine, but just as bad).

So what you are saying is that they lied to me when I asked them about food
sources?
Tweed