Old January 8th 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Default Germany dioxin contamination mess - could it affect pet food?

hopitus wrote:
I woold make a bet the OP lives elsewhere, with a name like that one,
an email
addy like that, and importing pet food from Europe, but who knows? She
could
live in Chi-town for all I know.

Spain, actually :-) The choices for decent quality pet food are very
limited in the stores here, which is why I order online.

You can't really guess where someone lives from their name, though.
Until 4 years ago I was living in Canada, and I still had the same name
and email address :-)

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety

--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo