Old January 19th 14, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Apache - toy thief

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Today, I gave Little Boy a new toy - the ring from my pint of chocolate
milk - and he LOVED it. He batted it, pounced on it and repeatedly killed
it. Until Apache came in and stole it from him.

She also loved his toy, and he cried about her stealing it. I had to grab
it back, and gave it back to Little Boy. He decided to just lay down on it
and to hold onto it.

Apache couldn't figure out how to steal it back while I was watching her,
so she gave up and went away.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

In the interest of domestic tranquility may I suggest that you get (or
drink, if you already have one) another pint of chocolate milk and give that
ring to Apache?

Hugs and purrs,

--
Joy