Old January 21st 14, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Apache - toy thief

On 1/18/2014 10:38 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Today, I gave Little Boy a new toy - the ring from my pint of chocolate
milk - and he LOVED it. He batted it, pounced on it and repeatedly
killed it. Until Apache came in and stole it from him.

She also loved his toy, and he cried about her stealing it. I had to
grab it back, and gave it back to Little Boy. He decided to just lay
down on it and to hold onto it.

Apache couldn't figure out how to steal it back while I was watching
her, so she gave up and went away.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Little Boy is smart! Persia likes those milk-jug rings, too.

Jill