Old July 3rd 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected][_2_]

Default Kitten is losing hair

On Jul 2, 9:02 am, T wrote:
In article .com,
says...

We have just recently gotten a new kitten that came from a litter of
outdoor cats. She was fine for the first couple of days and now over
the past week she has started to lose have above her eyes and in the
middle of the top of her head. She is about 7 weeks old right now. We
contacted the person we got the kitten from and she said that some of
the other kittens had started to lose there hair but she then put them
back outside with her mother and now they are starting to grow there
hair back. Any suggestions on what might be causing this and what we
could do to cure this.

Thanks

Maybe it's ringworm. I've not yet run across a kitten from a private
party that didn't have ringworm.

Is there anything that is over the counter that we can give her?