Old May 13th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Movie to See

dnr wrote:
. Also the truth about
religion is hopefully brought to light

That people make up the version of religion that suits their
purposes? Er, seriously, curious what you mean by that. I mean,
there are a lot of religions. Saying "the truth about Christianity"
could make sense ... but most religions never even came up in the
book, that I recall. monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Not my kinda movie. You intellectuals enjoy DaVinci w/my best
wishes.
I will be at local premier of X-Men sequel....Hugh Jackman w/more
facial hair than Jake Plummer......to each his/her own.

It's a funny coincidence you mention X-Men, Ian McKellen is in both movies.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.