Old May 13th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Movie to See

Jo may you dream come true. I could go on and on about both locations but
could never give the rue experience. I can't wait to go back

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
. com...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

The DaVinci Code... I read the book, gonna see the film when I'm
working with John. I am a total Tom Hanks fan. Can't wait to see
him in this.

I don't think there is a cat in this movie. (sigh)

Was there a cat in the book? I don't remember one.

No, no cats but but lots of paintings (LLL will love that it was filmed
in
the Lourve)... took them a year of negotiation to get permission to film
in
there.

One day I hope to visit.

That never dawned on me with all the "controversy" over the novel.
(Cripes, I can't understand so many learned types who don't understand the
work novel)

I usually skip movies because of my hearing. But if they were able to
film in the Louvre, I have to see it on the big screen.

Going to France is one dream I'm unlikely to realize at this point, as
well as my lifetime wish to visit the Hermitage in St. Petersburg.

Jo