Old March 11th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Elle[_2_]

Default Six (not Five) Years After Broken Ankle Repair

On Mar 11, 7:09*am, dgk wrote:
Glad that all is well, I think I would have just left the plate alone
also. That's pretty much what they do for people, right? I just
checked with my friend who has a plate in his ankle. He says they just
leave it in but they might remove it if he was younger.

Thanks for the above info. It does help my decision-making. Pud
continues to do well, though he would tell you he does not think much
of the stitch in his back ankle. He gets extra loving daily as he
recovers from this latest messing with his paw.

Much obliged for your good thoughts and further sharing as well, MLB
and gandalf. Good vets and vets' staff, along with their like-minded
clients (four pawed, three pawed, etc. and two legged etc.) make the
world warmer.