Old March 23rd 05, 01:32 AM
Tanada

Default The World's longest Cat Pregnancy is Still On

Ok, she STILL hasn't had them. Mike checked her out with stethoscope
and can still hear a bunch of purrs. He also says that Sonya's nipples
are full and starting to produce milk. She is starting to produce a
sort of line indentation down the center of her tummy. Does that mean
anything?

The family isn't happy, but they agree with me that if she hasn't had
them by Friday, we won't be leaving on vacation until she does have them
safely. I've also asked Rob to make another TED appointment if she
hasn't produced them by morning.

Penny spoiled us. We didn't have an idea how far along she was, and her
fur was so long one couldn't really tell that she was pregnant. So when
she popped them out, it was a pleasant surprise. I could never be a cat
breeder, too much stress.

I grossed Mandy out by telling her to do the hockey cheer as well as the
one I was doing for her. She says that I'm really sick.

Pam S.