Old April 22nd 12, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default Cats - 1; Breeze System - 0

I am sorry, mine have been using it for almost two years now and blessedly
they love it, although i did have to let the original box get quite icky
before they switched...

did you find that the cat odor was greatly reduced? which means nothing if
they refuse to use it of course, Lee
"Joy" wrote in message
Well, I tried the Breeze system for a while. It cost me quite a bit,
including the basic litter tray, the pellets and the pads. I did switch
to puppy pads, which are cheaper and last longer. The cats obviously
weren't thrilled with it, but they did use it. Then, a couple of days
ago, one, or maybe both, of them decided to 'stink outside the box'.
After cleaning up the floor two days in a row, I conceded defeat and threw
in the piddle pad.

They have their old litter box back. My daughter is going to try the
system on her cats.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at
all.