Old June 22nd 05, 05:57 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:47:16 -0700, moggycat wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:44:12 -0700, n7uqa91 wrote:

There is nothing that chaps my ass more than seeing ignorant people
like this woman thinking she is going to make money selling cats over
the internet. I feel terrible for this kitten being born with such a
debilitating deformity. I can only hope that this kitten passes
peacefully, and does not become a medical novelty to be poked and
prodded.

Purrs that your wish is granted -- I join you in wishing this.

Gemini died aged 4 days. She was probably already dying when the story
was in the news, but the Gemini phenomenon was being used to publicise
Bluetear's "breeding" program.

Let us hope (purr) that they go out of business. MLB