Old May 27th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Toy Mousies

Persia has a couple of furry little mousies that used to rattle (I have no
idea why they stopped rattling) and they also used to have tails! (heheh)
This past week she's taken a renewed interest in these old mousies. She's
been batting them around, chasing them when I toss them. Getting the
zoomies, even! Whee!

I need to get her some new mousies like these. The problem is I keep
forgetting to put them on my shopping list. The last time I did remember,
the store didn't have them. I can't see buying them online unless I can
find free shipping and possibly an additional $ off promo code. I guess
she'll just have to make due with the old non-rattling mousies for now.

Still, it gladdens my heart to see my lovely old gal dashing around, playing
with toy mousies

Jill