Old May 18th 16, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Spicey requests your attention

On 5/18/2016 3:58 PM, Bastette wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Bastette wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

Buffy gets that way on occasion when she's had a case of the zoomies.
Those little claws are like needles (which I can't seem to keep under
control). Yes, cats can be a tad scary. They think they're playing and
having a big time but they don't realize OUCH! That hurts!

And yet, some people seem to think they're perfectly safe with their pet
mountain lion or leopard.

Those people are crazy (and also likely outside the law in having such
"pets").

And let's just say, for the sake of argument, that someone's pet mountain
lion really is tame and a total sweetheart. They could still kill the person
just by playing with them! Or one day they get in a bad mood and swat at
their human (the way domestic cats do from time to time), except that this
swat removes a big chunk of skin.

I agree with you! Playful, sure. OMG, you might kill me without
intending to, absolutely.

Jill