Old February 15th 04, 07:23 PM
Cat Protector

I think I am just going to killfile you. It seems that posts after post you
want to know every bit of people's lives. So just drop this already. This is
beating a dead horse.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
Fan wrote in message ...
My suggestion was simply in case you had not considered that option.
Many people would not have thought of it. I don't think your hostle
response was appropriate. Even though you and I have a strong
disagreement on another thread, I was trying to be nice.

Just curious...DO you live in an apartment and if so, has the
apartment manager refused to let you put childproofing on the doors?
Also, there is childproofing that can be done without any permanent
modification of the door so no manager is going to deny that type of
device.

News==----

Newsgroups

=---