Old January 28th 17, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Mine hoomin getted a email from someone called a “headhunter”, askin if
him would be innerested is working in Las Vegas. Mine Paw has been
finkin dat him is really really tired of livin in Illinois, and dat
livin close to hims brofur and hims furkid (our hoomin-brofur Sean)
would be kinda nice, so him is finking about applying fur da job.

HOWEVER: us kitties know dat fings are seldom as dey seem, especially
to hoomins. So us kitties is packing our bags an preparing for a trip
to Las Vegas. Francesca keeps insisting dat we need to fly dere, to
McCattran Airport, in order to get a purroper perspective, and so dat
we can have a vehicle useable for aerial surveilance. I fink she just
wants a chance to fly Harri’s big catacopter.

So all 3 of usses, and mebbe even Starr da Dogg, is heading to Las
Vegas to do some snooping - err, investigating - to make sure dat fings
are safe fur ourown hoomins. We will keep all of you in RPCC posted as
our investigations progress. An of course if any of you want to join
us, efurryone is welcome!

Sammy