Old March 23rd 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Curmudgeon

Default Domestic Long Hair Calico Female Gray Multicolor Needs a Home- Sacramento

In article
,
wrote:

Cleo is a very loving cat. She loves to relax in your lap, and get
affection. She great with other cats. I need to find a home for her
as soon as possible. Please call me with any questions about her
(916)
912-0088. This is a link to a picture of her.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/oddball41...3ba3b07de9.jpg

She's gorgeous and looks very sweet. She'd be a wonderful complement
to my big grey Maine Coon, Woof. I really wish I could help you out
but Chicago is a very long way from Sacramento. Best of luck finding
her a loving home.

--

Cheers!

Mudge

"And if California slides into the ocean like the mystics and
statistics say it will, I predict this hotel will be standing
until I pay my bill."