Old December 24th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default The night before night before Christmas fun

Last night DH casually mentioned that he wanted a mini remote control
helicopter for Christmas. I calmly explained that he had not told
Santa he wanted a remote control helicopter for Christmas and
therefore he should not expect to find one in his stocking in a few
days as Santa has done all the shopping she intends to do. So today we
got up early and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and arrived at
the mall at about the same time it opened. DH went to Brookstone and
found the helicopter he wanted. He took it home and read the
instructions. This things is just a little smaller than a chickadee.
DH learned how to make it turn while it was sitting on a table and the
cats showed some interest. When it took flight you'd have thought we
released a live bird in the house. All four cats formed a semi-circle
around DH and watched. When the helicopter crashed the ran over to
check it out. DH picked it up and made a couple of adjustments and
sent it flying again. Over and Over and Over for at least an hour.
The cats never lost interest. Lacey got a little scared when it
accidentally dive bombed her. DH couldn't get it to change course and
it flew right by her face. This is the best $30 we've spent in quite
awhile. Entertaining for everyone.

Julie