Old December 24th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default The night before night before Christmas fun

kimberlysmith wrote:

GaDragonfly wrote:

Last night DH casually mentioned that he wanted a mini remote control
helicopter for Christmas.

That's excellent news, Julie. Since DH-to-be did ask Santa for such a
toy and Santa has complied with a pair of them.

I'm getting a kick out of the fact that adult guys want these toys.
I've seen the commercial for that helicopter - it shows a *kid* playing
with it! I guess it's for kids of all ages. Oh, and kitties, too.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.