Old September 4th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Sasha is not good

On 2 Sep 2006 04:45:07 -0700, "
wrote:

Sounds like you need another vet. This one sounds like he doesn't
care too much. Good luck and let us know.

I got the impression that the vet believes this is the end, and
instead of being greedy and encouraging all sorts of tests, was honest
and not taking advantage of the situation.

It was the bluntness of the response that concerned me. If the vet
wasn't compassionate, I would tend to not trust that vet.

I would definitely go back to the other vet, the one you trust, and see
what you can learn. Consider your options, give yourself some time,
and make an educated decision to try further treatment or let her go.

Agreed.