Old May 14th 16, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Sunshine

Do all cats love puddles of sunshine? I've only ever been owned by two
cats. Both Persia (RB) and Buffy seem to follow the sun around.

The front of my house faces west. In the morning the sun shines in
through big glass windows at the back. Buffy loves to bask in a puddle
of sunshine in the morning. If she gets too warm she takes refuge in
her carpeted kitty barrel and takes a nap. Or hops up on a chair.

The afternoon/setting sun shines in through a window in the dining room.
At that point, she goes over there and gets her afternoon dose of
rays. Fortunately this time of year it hangs around longer than it does
in the winter.

She really loves her little spots of sunshine.

Jill