Old October 19th 17, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017)

MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:
I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone
to the Bridge.

Oh no. He was lovely. You gave him a long and happy life but
of course you'll wish it was longer.

When Holly died, I had her ashes scattered around a Mahonia holly
outside the sunroom window. Duffy will rest at the base of another
Mahonia holly at the other end of the same window.

My Chloe is under a monkey puzzle tree we'd had ready to plant
out for months. If it grows to full height it'll be the tallest
tree in the village centre, though my ashes will probably be
beside her by then.

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin