Old July 18th 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Hey Ranger from Pipps

Der iz uh vury nise party going on now n ai wood luv et iffen yoo wyd
sit wiff meh.
ai gottes awl dressed up jest fur yoo. ai m waring mai slinky black
gaown wiff uh bloo sash n dimund neklase, braslet n eeringz. Pipps
---hopeful

Here I is! I'z wearing mine best grey furs, wif a blue bow on mine tail.
Here, I will get usses a big plate of oysters and stuffz.

Ranger

Ooooo Ranger, yoo wook vury hansum indeedy,
ai wike da blue bow on yer tail. et maches mai bloo sash n joolreh.
Fank yoo fur gitting usses sum oysters n stuff, ai axked da waitur tere git
usses sum nip shampane.
ai hoap dat iz umkay wiff yerself.
Fank yoo fur sitting wiff meh..ai ulwayz hab sutch uh gud tyme wiff yoo.
Wee hab u laot uff fun tewgeffer..wee gotz ttoo goh bk fishing sune..,dat
wuz lotza fun..
Yoo r sutch uh nise, fun, mancat n ai injoi bein wiff yoo. .

Pipps