Old May 28th 12, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Cat on a Bicycle!

"Joy" wrote in message
"MLB" wrote in message
On 05/27/2012 04:10 PM, Bastette wrote:
MLB wrote:

On 05/27/2012 11:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Nope, this isn't a funny video. I was driving to the library on
the
island to drop off some books and pick up some more. I spotted a
woman
riding a bicycle on the golf-cart path... with a cat draped over
her
shoulder! It appeared to be a tortie. She was draped over her
shoulder
as she peddled along the cart path.

I've seen a lot of strange things here. Alligators aside, I once
saw a
woman wearing roller blades being pulled along the cart path by a
very
large standard poodle. Apparently she was letting the dog take her
out
for a walk. LOL But I've never before seen a woman riding a
bicycle with
a cat draped over her shoulder. Until today

Jill

That makes me wonder if the cat still had its claws. MLB

I think she must have! How else would she hold on?

That is what I meant! How far into her shoulder did they go? LOL.
MLB

Maybe she was wearing a leather or padded jacket, so that's all the claws
went through.

Joy

Trust me, she wasn't wearing a jacket, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.
The cat was just sort of draped over her shoulder. It didn't look like it
was hanging on for dear life. And she wasn't peddling at breakneck speed...
just leisurely riding her bike along the golf-cart path. Apparently the cat
is used to this

Jill