Old December 14th 03, 07:10 PM
Karen

in article , Karen M. at
wrote on 12/14/03 1:18 PM:

MaryL wrote:
"Karen" wrote in message
.. .

I'm sorry but I just find that bizarre.

Karen

I do, too. That's not how I would want to remember mine.

MaryL

Interestingly enough, I had a talk with a woman about this just the
other day. She thought it was a neat idea because it was a way to keep
your loved one close to your heart, sort of a variation on the urn
necklace.

I personally had an urn custom made to put Harry's ashes in, it sits on
my bookshelf. I also had a garden stone made with his name and a message
engraved on it. I think it's however we feel is best to remember them
by. Now, since I lose necklaces more frequently than I care to admit,
this would not be a wise option for me. The bigger the item, the safer
it is!

Karen

An urn necklace doesn't appeal to me either. but then i feel they live in
memories not remains.

Karen