Old February 5th 04, 12:07 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

are these what you're looking for?
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc... &N=2002+2011

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

"MP Toolman" wrote in message
Hello everyone,
I have a kitty who goes absolutely spastic over some pom-poms I picked up

at a
cat show several years ago. They are her favorite toy and have been loved

death and I am looking for replacement ones. What I am looking for are

regular
craft type pom-poms with bits of mylar in them that make them have a nice
krinkly sound. I have bought regular krinkly mylar pom-poms and they are

a no
go, same with just the regular craft pom-poms. I've checked Pet Smart and
Petco, neither of which carry these scarce pom-poms. I've also searched

the
web high and low, but can only find the regular mylar and craft type

pom-poms.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might find them. Thanks,

Julie