Old March 13th 08, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Purrs Needed for Mosey (again)

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Poor Mosey, IDK what's wrong with him. I haven't seen any signs of
his pooping 'anywhere' for 2 days now, I've been feeding him beefy
babyfood, with his regular favorite canned food, and he's been
throwing up his dry food., but tonite he didn't want any of the
canned either
He seem 'depressed', and I don't want to have to take him to TED
again DH has been depressed lately too, and Mosey and Pookie have
been hissing at each other. I've tried petting them and talking to
them, but they're just not telling me what's wrong.
IDK what's wrong around here...it's like bad vibes have hit my home
and I don't like it one darn bit!!
OUT OUT bad vibes!!! Yer NOT welcome in MY home!!!
Purrs to me are Cat Prayers, am I right?
As well as 'healing' for us.
I love you hoomins here.
g'nite/day
Kyla
--and wierd Cats
*trying hard to keep a positive attitude*...

Purrs for Mosey and for the general bad-vibes to go away.

Jill