Old March 13th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs Needed for Mosey (again)

On Mar 13, 3:45*am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Poor Mosey, IDK what's wrong with him. *I haven't seen any signs of his
pooping 'anywhere' for 2 days now, I've been feeding him beefy babyfood,
with his regular favorite canned food, and he's been throwing up his dry
food., but tonite he didn't want any of the canned either
He seem 'depressed', and I don't want to have to take him to TED again
DH has been depressed lately too, and Mosey and Pookie have been hissing at
each other. *I've tried petting them and talking to them, but they're just
not telling me what's wrong.
IDK what's wrong around here...it's like bad vibes have hit my home and I
don't like it one darn bit!!
OUT OUT *bad vibes!!! *Yer NOT welcome in MY home!!!
Purrs to me are Cat Prayers, am I right?
As well as 'healing' for us.
I love you hoomins here.
g'nite/day
Kyla
--and wierd Cats
*trying hard to keep a positive attitude*...

Please take Mosey to the vet, although I am sure he won't want to go.
It sounds serious and Maggy May will be worried when I tell her.

And, of course, we all purr for Mosey every day.

Will in New Haven