Old December 3rd 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I finally got Lorelei's cat tree set up.

On Dec 2, 7:22*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:00:50 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

the nip spray at walmart is under four dollars and really lasts pretty good,
also seems less messy than regular nip, is there anything else in the living
room that from her point of veiw could intimidate? *the reason i asked
before about the ceiling fan was because i read somewhere that some cats
freak over them and the research consensus, sp is that some cats think they
are winged predators like a hawk falcon or similar, soft

Well, there is nothing moving, like a ceiling fan, in the living room
that might scare her.

But if I'm in the living room, either my computer is on, or the TV is
on.

I would think that Lorelei should be used to both, from her previous
home. I saw a laptop computer there, and my monitor is 15", which isn't
much bigger than most lap tops.

And every home has a TV set.

I think Lorelei is just still scared from the move, and just feels safe
in my bedroom, for now.

"Well, the bedroom is where you sleep and cuddle, so that is good,"
says WooToo in her best hoomin speech.
"If you wanna cheer hur up, tell her I gonna haff Uncl Bill arRESTed,"
says Sunrise.

--
Will in New Haven