Old July 9th 11, 08:27 AM
Otto C. Konicki Otto C. Konicki is offline
Junior Member

I believe here is not the best section to ask, yet I dare to do. I want to buy two diamond rings for me and my lady friend and I heard that diamond limpidity is adverted as the clarity of the diamond. Most diamonds have what are named inclusions. Inclusions are little particles, pockets, imperfectnesses or dents that are visible inside or on the outside of the diamond itself. I heard that there are some leveling scale for clearness, and I wish to know if someone can lead me to more info Thanks!