Old November 3rd 03, 09:52 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

"Jette Goldie" wrote in message

"Lois Reay" wrote in message

"Jette Goldie" wrote in message

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Is she big enough to eat solid food? In that case I would suggest

you
rattle
the box with dry cat food in it, that usually got Soncek's attention
pretty
quickly. If not, then I am sending lots of best wishes for Jaylo to

be
found
really soon and Soncek is purring for it, too,

I suggested that - but she'd just had her meal a short while
ago.

In that case she has probably gone somewhere to sleep it off.
Purrs for a safe return.

Found! She was indeed sleeping - she'd managed to get *behind*
the cabinet under the sink.

Now her meowmie is very very .... drained.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

That reminds me of when of when Tennessee was a little kitten (about 4
months old), he got behind our stove via a gap between it and the cabinet.
Almost never found him, exept that he knew his name and meowed back,
followed the sound, and there he was peeping out. I got a yard stick and,
from above, stuck it behind him and 'prodded' him out with it. Since he
ALMOST got stuck back ther, and was scared out of his wits by getting bopped
in the butt from behind (he couldn't turn around where he was), he never
went back there again. That and in a few weeks he couldn't FIT in that gap
anymore.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©