Old March 14th 04, 07:17 PM
Cat Protector

It seems only certain Jews are against it and are using the torah to justify
why they shouldn't do the humane and responsible thing. I guess some people
will think of anything in order to justify their irresponsiblity.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"kilikini" wrote in message

Norma, that was *my* original question to. The OP started this thread

about
women and cats in soc.culture.jewish., sci.med.nursing. and rec.audio.pro.
Why was it cross-posted like that? Anyway, I'm glad it was. I had no

idea
that the jewish faith was technically against spaying or neutering. I

found
this topic sort of interesting. Sorry for perpetuating the thread by
replying, but I find the views that have been posted very curious.

kilikini