Old March 16th 04, 08:31 PM
Tommy B

OK, time for TorahUpdate 2004. Download it now!
Wouldn't it be great if everyone had full time connection to his/her higher
power so there wouldn't be any need for Religion. When Jesus said "Be Like
Me" &" "The Kingdom of God is here at hand", I think that's what he ment. If
one comes from Love, one always does "the right thing"
Tom

"West Wing Audio" wrote in message
Norma wrote:

2. The astute reader will have already gleaned from YS's postings that
he/she places great importance on Toraic Law - insofar as he/she
understands it - as it relates not just to cats and animals in general
but all of life. Toraic Law dictates that women are to be avoided,
indeed shunned, during their cycles as they are "unclean" by the
author's of the aforementioned Law.

Hey! Listen, you, as the non-astute writer, are totally wrong about

this.
So who is doing what? Norma

It's really quite simple. You asked, I replied. If you're not prepared
for answers that may run contrary to your belief or opinion, you'll
likely find a better use for your time in some other pursuit.

Good day.