Old July 14th 03, 04:40 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

In rec.pets.cats.health+behav the catlord wrote:
The picture is on a site with some other random cat pictures and does
not look photoshopped to me, but maybe it is. It is a cat that
someone has stuffed in a jar or at least appears to be that and my
instant reaction was to think that wasn't particulary kind to the cat.

It might be from someone who got the idea from bonsai kitten but I
still have problems with someone stuffing a cat into a jar even if it
was just to "be cute" or whatever. Good god, I'll drop it. If you
want to complain to the site owner or not, that's your business. I'm
forgetting about the whole damn thing.

It's a glass, not a jar, and it looks like a damn fine example of
Photoshopping to me.

Priscilla