Old February 25th 05, 05:27 AM
John Doe

"Jason Travis" wrote:

The other three are younger and regularly go outside. I'm the
obliging doorman for them more often than not.
Problem is I've accidentally reinforced a distressing behavior.
When they were little they would climb on the outside screens for
fun. This of course brought me out the door. So what they've
learned from this is if they're outside and want to come in, they
pluck the screens to alert me. One screen has been nearly
destroyed, the others they don't seem to abuse as much.

Keeping them indoors will solve those and prevent lots of other
problems.

Do they have ID tags? Do they have shots?

Good luck.