Old March 22nd 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default UPDATE I'm a bit worried, too (OT)

On 2006-03-22, Christina Websell penned:

I always have to lift heavy things. I buy 60 kgs of food weekly for
my poultry and there is no-one except me to lift each 20kg sack out
of the car on to a trolley and lift them again to empty them into
the food bins.

As my aunt's large dog got older, he had trouble getting into the back
of her car. She bought a ramp that he can use.

I wonder if you couldn't get something similar and roll a dolly (is
that the US version of a trolley?) up the ramp.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully