Old July 15th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Joyeux Quatorze Juillet !

I remember some years ago on this day I was driving my car in Quebec and
listening to CBC radio. In honour of Bastille
Day, they played Mireui Mattheiu, (spelling is certainly wrong), singing
the French National anthem, and did she ever do a great job. For a while
there I wanted to be French. A great anthem, but incredibly well sung. It
was so good I'll remember that one time experience for the rest of my life.

Fred

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:16:43 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sinze we iz all alreadi atta little lake shuld purhapz we juzt order
in sum
frwench fudz so da sekund wurld kittez kan ry demselvez? Hopin
hizown wife
kitte duza diskripshunz

I'ze puttink a cawl into da Inspektor, who can
'port ober wif dem! Duz anykitty want a Fwench
picknic?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs