Old December 30th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Unka Ping kotted a mowsie!

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
I didunt see it, but Daddy sayed dat Ping kotted a mowsie dis mornin
- a reel live one! Daddy say dat mowsie very stoopid for comin into
da hows wif alla us kitties in here - and den it did sumfin efun
dummer: I jump into a food dish! Daddy say dat furry sooiesidal
(wotefur dat is). Ping say it was fun to play wif a mowsie dat play
bak (not just lay der like alla da ofur ones), and he still lookin
for it, but Daddy say he kotted it in a towul an set it free owtside.

I wishes dat I kood katches a mowsie! I bets dey is lotsa funs!

Betty
(Weebles's baby twin-sisfur!)

Wow, dats da greet fing (I fink). Ise afurred of da live mousies an efen da
dead wuns. I luvs da toy wuns Weebs sends to me but the wuns dat move are
skeery! I onliest seed wun woncet! Congrats to Unka Ping fur kotting da
mowsie!

Say "purrs" fur me to my prehush Weebles.

Persia